Composed of light weight materials, the Easy Seat Deluxe is lighter and stronger than its predecessor. Easyseat 2 or Easy Seat II
- Seat pad width is controlled by one simple adjustment dial
- Durable nylon/glass base stress tested to hold over 350 lbs
- Medically Approved
- Comfortably designed seat pads with Nu-leather cover & gel padding
- Seat pads also contain built in elastomer for stable ride
- Adjusts from 9" wide up to 10 1/4" wide. Maximum center opening is
1 1/2" wide.
- Each seat pad is: 4" wide x 5 1/2" front to back.
- Fits any Standard, Conventional Rail-Mount Bicycle
(7/8" post clamp available)
The two seat pads move slightly with the weight and down-stroke of the rider, keeping legs fresh mile after mile. Enclosed in the base of each seat pad is a stiff elastomer (cushioning plug ) which allows the pads to stay with the rider’s down stroke providing a very stable ride.
The nu-leather covering is perforated to prevent stretching and allowing for a customized fit.
The adjustment dial allows for the width separation of the seats to be synchronized and held in place. This allows other riders to adjust to their comfort zone.
The EasySeat Deluxe is a unique seat. It may take time to adjust to the firm dual flexing pads. Try it for a couple of weeks and see.