***This seat has a damaged thumb wheel, the part that adjust the spacing between the two pads of the seat. Please see picture. The thumb wheel still works and functions as normal, and the pads will still adjust normally!
Hobson EasySeat Deluxe Dual Pad Bicycle Seat
The Hobson EasySeat Deluxe Dual Pad Bicycle Seat features two individual seat pads that are doctor recommended to help alleviate groin, prostate, perineum, tailbone and coccyx area pain and discomfort when riding. This unique design is lightweight and supports up to 400lbs!
- Adjusts from 9" wide up to 10-1/4" wide
- Each pad measures 4'' W x 5-1/2'' L
- Individual seat pads move with body when pedaling
- No pressure placed on sensitive areas
- Larger and softer seat pads as compared to the EasySeat
This saddle is best suited for riders that:
- Experience severe groin, prostate, or perineum area pain and discomfort
- Sit more upright on the seat of the bike in a more casual position
- Weigh less than 275lbs (seat is rated for 400lbs)
- Are male or female (unisex design)
- Are going to be replacing the saddle on a road, mountain, hybrid or stationary/exercise bike
The EasySeat Deluxe is a uniquely designed seat. It may take time to adjust to the dual flexing pads. Please check out this helpful tip from one of our customers on how to properly adjust and ride on the EasySeat.